Thursday, September 9, 2010

Greetings!

Ahoy-hoy. I apologize to all for the belatedness of my blogging. Where I live there is a radio personality named the Common Man who likes to brag that he offers the first day's take on the third day, and I'll be following in that tradition, at least this week. I chose the moniker "Alcibiades" for no other reason than that he was an interesting guy who lived in interesting times, and I've always been fascinated by him. As far as I know, he had no library connection, per se, but I'm sure he would have been in favor of libraries, or at least not overtly opposed to them. I've chosen not to use my real name, mostly because I plan to say a lot of offensive things and I do not want to face any ugly consequences.

That last part was probably a joke, but who knows? Not old Alcibiades, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment